Cutting through the bullshit.

Saturday 24 November 2007

Prey

A few days ago, my son sent me a link to this remarkable video on Youtube. I was so impressed that I wanted to share it. I found it gripping and suspenseful and it also illustrates some important political points. Kudos to Jason Schlosberg and David Budzinski, who had the presence of mind to capture it on video and make it available to everyone. As it's copyright, I hope you can find eight minutes to click on the link and watch it.

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding video. Reading from your next post, we should wish those buffaloes were elected to parliament...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish more of my fellow workers would develop some buffalo consciousness - 'an injury to one is an injury to all'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's another lesson, too: If you don't fight, you lose.

    ReplyDelete